SearchCap: Google to sell Zagat, videos in Google My Business & new research
10th January 2018
From Search Engine Land:
- Unite your team at SMX West! Save big on SEO & SEM training with group rates! Jan 4, 2018 by Search Engine LandSMX West will be here before you know it! The largest gathering of search marketers on the West Coast is happening March 13-15 in San Jose, California. You’ll get three days of unparalleled SEO & SEM training — more than 60 thoughtfully sequenced, expert-led sessions and keynotes across eight deep-dive tracks. SMX is the place […]
- Holiday Retail Search Strategies 2017: What worked, what didn’t Jan 4, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot Join our experts as we explore how search marketing strategies fared in the 2017 holiday season. We’ll share results of a year-end survey that reveals how marketers adjusted their search strategies in 2017 and take a look at overall results of the shopping season to see if those efforts paid off. We’ll also examine best […]
- Holiday shoppers increasingly turned to Google Maps in the countdown to Christmas Day Jan 4, 2018 by Andy TaylorColumnist Andy Taylor from Merkle shares data on how consumers engaged with Maps and Local Inventory Ads over the holiday shopping period.
- Search marketing to enjoy ‘late-stage renaissance,’ according to analyst firm Jan 4, 2018 by Greg SterlingPrivacy, brand safety and other factors will make paid search even more attractive to marketers going forward, according to Forrester Research.
- Google My Business dashboard showing video upload section for some business owners Jan 4, 2018 by Barry Schwartz Some business owners can now upload videos to their local listings in their Google My Business photos section.
- Report: Google exploring sale of Zagat reviews
Jan 3, 2018 by Greg SterlingBacklink
Learn How we created this post on complete Autopilot, then posted it to our social Media Accounts Automatically:-Read More >>>>