Movable Ink Announces 2017 Year-End Milestones
Movable Ink Announces 2017 Year-End Milestones
We’ve seen an increased appetite amongst brands in EMEA for technology that enables the best possible customer experiences, and this was a major driving force behind our growth in the region.
LONDON (PRWEB UK) 24 January 2018
Movable Ink, provider of the leading intelligent content platform, ended 2017 as a record year, adding 198 clients to its roster now totaling 500 of some of the world’s most iconic brands that include Delta, eBay, Spotify, The Wall Street Journal, and many others across multiple industries. Movable Ink’s new EMEA leadership and growing team also closed the year with its best quarter ever, contributing significantly to the company’s overall success.
“2017 was a banner year for our entire company with significant client growth and momentum in EMEA,” said Vivek Sharma, CEO of Movable Ink. As we move forward, our number one priority is simply to provide the best technology and expertise required for digital marketers to keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape where brand relevance and customer loyalty hinge on personalized experiences.”
Marketers today are constantly looking for that extra advantage to stand out in the inbox and surprise their customers with the perfect brand experience. Movable Ink’s software enables email marketers to leverage data to generate personalized, on-brand content at the moment of open, creating unique customer experiences that deliver results. With its combination of powerful technology and the best team of experts in the industry, Movable Ink helps brands accelerate their marketing program performance, drive more revenue, automate content production, and enable innovative ideas.
As part of its global growth, Movable Ink experienced tremendous momentum in EMEA throughout 2017. Under new leadership, the company added to its client roster that currently includes regional brands such as Boden, Tesco, Shop Direct, M&Co, House of Fraser, lastminute.com and BSkyB.
“We’ve seen an increased appetite amongst brands in EMEA for technology that enables the best possible customer experiences, and this was a major driving force behind our growth in the region,” said Matthew Potter, Regional Vice President at Movable Ink. Additionally, our new EMEA leadership team has fostered an environment aligned with Movable Ink’s larger company culture yet unique to our local Inkers here in the UK. Expanding this team with creative people who love tackling big challenges will continue to be a focus for us in 2018.”
As part of its continued focus on serving EMEA brands and fostering thought leadership in the region, Movable Ink is hosting Email Transformation Tours in Amsterdam on January 30 and London on February 1, and is also presenting at MediaPost’s Email Insider Summit: Europe February 4-8. Visit here for more information on these and other Movable Ink events.
2017 company-wide highlights include:
Product and Performance
- Introduced and successfully migrated all clients to new intelligent content platform, the industry’s first comprehensive enterprise solution that automates the creation, deployment, and measurement of personalized email content
- Surpassed 500 billion live content impressions during Cyber Week
- Maintained 100% uptime in Q4, 2017 with 99.97% uptime since launching in 2010
Company and Executive Team
Movable Ink continues to build its global team and plans to triple the size of its product team in 2018, including data scientists, developers and engineers. Specific 2017 achievements include:
- Added 198 new clients company-wide
- Had 60% growth in EMEA clients with new brands including Deliveroo, Volvo, Jet2, Next, ebookers, Pandora and Boots
- Brought on new EMEA leadership including former IBM executives David King-Harris as Regional Vice President of Sales, and Preseetha Kollamthodi as Regional Vice President of Partnerships
- Added former Experian Marketing Services executive, Bridget Bidlack as Senior Vice President of Product in September 2017
- Opened first APAC office in Sydney, Australia, and added Brett Wagner as Head of Sales Asia-Pacific in November 2017
- Added former Hootsuite and Yammer Marketing VP, Dee Anna McPherson as Senior Vice President of Marketing in December 2017
Company and Client Recognitions
- Ranked 13th Fastest Growing, Growth Stage Company in the US on Inc. 5000
- Ranked on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for second year in a row
- Ranked on Crain’s Fast 50 for second year in a row
- 11 Movable Ink clients won email marketing industry awards
- Entered into partnerships in Japan for the reselling of Movable Ink’s intelligent content platform.
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is provider of the leading intelligent content platform, which enables marketers to personalize email content at the moment-of-open. Marketers use Movable Ink to provide consumers with engaging on-brand experiences to grow revenues with every customer interaction. Since 2010, consumers have engaged with over 400 billion intelligent content impressions from more than 500 leading brands, including Delta, eBay, Spotify, and The Wall Street Journal. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in London, San Francisco, and Sydney. For information about how your brand can benefit from Movable Ink or to request a demo, visit http://www.movableink.com.